For more information on the Admission Arrangements for 2024/25, please refer to “Guidelines on Kindergarten Admission Arrangements for the 2024/25 School Year” and “Application Form for Admission“.
Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2024/25 School Year
Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from the school website (https://www.ccsnkg.edu.hk)
- Obtain from school in person (Only on Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n.)
Criteria for form submission:
- Applicant must be 12 months old to submit their application form.
- We will prioritize dual-career families with special needs children under referral from the Education Bureau (EDB), the Social Welfare Department, and other related organizations.
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
- Return method: Submit the application form in person or by post together with a copy of Birth Certificate of the applicant, a recent photo of the applicant, and four stamped envelopes with self-address.
- Application fee: HK$40.00 (crossed cheque payable to “Five Districts Business Welfare Association Cheung Chuk Shan Kindergarten”). The application fee is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
- Time: Mondays to Fridays by post to: Level 5, Lung Poon Court,
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. on Saturdays (in person, except on School holidays or public holidays)
Application for the “2024/25 Registration Certificate (RC) for Kindergarten Admission”:
- Education Bureau (EDB) will implement the Free Quality Kindergarten Education policy starting from the 2017-2018 school year to replace the existing “Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme”. Under the new Scheme, EDB will use the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” as the document for registration in the 2024/25 school year.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “2024/25 Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “2024/25 RC”) to EDB from September to November 2023. The “2024/25 RC” will be open for applications in September 2023 and EDB will announce and upload the details of the application onto EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk) in due course.
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due to priority consideration.
- The applicant from families in need will be given due to priority consideration. However, as the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.
- The kindergarten will arrange interviews for all applicants.
- Interviews will be conducted in November and December 2023 (Kindergarten class); and in February and March 2024 (for Nursery class).
- Interviews will be undertaken individually or in small groups.
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
- For non-Chinese speaking children (NCS) and parents. Please contact us at 2327 3317 if interpretation/translation service is required or come along with a Chinese-speaking friend or relative.
Announcement of Admission Results:
- After the interview, we will inform parents of the admission results before 22 December 2023 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 6 to 8 January 2024 (“Centralized Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “2024/25 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: The school will send a notification by letter. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2024/25 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- The Registration period is set according to the “Centralized Registration Date”.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2024/25 RC” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2024/25 place is HK$1,570.00. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2024/25 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2024/25 RC”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Support for non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students:
Our school provides interpretation/ translation services to facilitate NCS students and families. Support can be accessed through 2327 3317 or email [email protected] .
For more information on ‘Support for non-Chinese speaking (NCS) students and families, please visit:
For further enquiry:
Our telephone no.: 2327 3317 Our e-mail address: [email protected]